FreeBSD 5.0 review on osnews

Peter pfak at telus.net
Thu Apr 10 16:24:51 PDT 2003

Contrary to what is article says about "dislikes", WineX _does_ work on
FreeBSD 5.0. Im currently running it on my desktop, and it works fine minus
the fact that I don't get very good FPS because my video card's DRM isnt
fully supported by XFree86 that was included.

I believe they have XFree86 4.3.0 in the ports tree now, but its just a
matter of me hooking up the drive, and trying it out.