sysctl hw.acpi.acline

CeDeROM cederom at tlen.pl
Mon Jun 16 22:25:06 UTC 2014

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 12:10 AM, Anthony Jenkins
<Anthony.B.Jenkins at att.net> wrote:
> The absence of hw.acpi.battery and child oids probably implies there is no battery and the system may be assumed to be on line (A/C) power.

Hello Anthony! I would prefer to have that information clearly defined
in the manual :-) I guessed that this is a quick fix to first check
the OID existence, but if manual tells there is such OID it should be
there, even if there is no battery, huh? This is why I consider this
to be a bug :-)