Z00Q Problem Tyan MB!

Gnu_Raiz gnu.raiz at gmail.com
Fri Dec 23 09:56:21 PST 2005

On 12/23/05, Nate Lawson <nate at root.org> wrote:

> <snip>
>
> You can work around this problem with info from PR kern/89879
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~ariff/acer_ferrari/
>
> A future acpica import may address this problem.  The aml is accessing a
> field before it's defined.  The newest acpica adds support for lazy
> evaluation (even though this is out of spec).
>
> --
> Nate

I did see that in my research, since it was a laptop, and a different
chipset I thought it would not be aplicable to my Tyan board. I might play
around with his .asl file, but I am still at a loss as what do with it.

Just running a diff on the two version creates a 284K file. I really am at a
loss, I have no idea where to start.

Gnu_Raiz
rcall