Planning to stop CTM in November 2018

Montgomery-Smith, Stephen stephen at missouri.edu
Fri Jul 13 00:36:48 UTC 2018

On 07/12/2018 02:41 PM, Julian H. Stacey wrote:

> PS how about when the time comes for new keys, leave keys broken
> until someone who wants to receieve with working keys offers to help ?

That's a good idea.  I might start doing that now - then I can get rid
of the gnupgp2.0 port that I need, and is now defunct.

So in a few days, emails from CTM will no longer be signed, nor will the
signatures affirming the CTM deltas be created.

I also don't intend to create any more ctm mailing lists (like src-12
which will probably be created in Dec 2018).  People will have to get
them from the server.