Future of CTM

Julian H. Stacey jhs at berklix.com
Fri Sep 11 14:05:49 UTC 2015

> From:		Peter Wemm <peter at wemm.org>
> Date:		Mon, 31 Aug 2015 19:19:28 -0700

> I have been trying to find an example of somebody who is actually verifying
> signatures before piping the messages to to ctm_rmail.  Even the procmailrc
> files that you publish at http://www.berklix.com/jhs/txt/ctms.html don't do
> signature checking.   From your own pages:
> # JJLATER add a check for pgp signature, ref.

Thanks to the procmail sample from jvarner, I now apply GPG to all
my incoming CTM streams.  Later I may move gpg verify from procmail
to shells, per new comments marked JJLATER in:

http://www.berklix.org/~jhs/dots/.procmailrc.lists
http://www.berklix.org/~jhs/src/bsd/jhs/bin/local/mail/ctm-freebsd-svn-incoming

Julian
--
Julian Stacey, BSD Linux Unix C Sys Eng Consultant Munich http://berklix.com
 Reply after previous text, like a play - Not before, which looses context.