How to use ctm_rmail...

Rommel B. IKEDA r_ikeda at oisca.org
Mon Oct 20 18:44:09 PDT 2003

I have been downloading ports-cur deltas for a few days now and I have
to admit that I have been perfectly able to update my ports perfectly...

Yesterday, I subscribe to ctm-ports-cur at freebsd.org to receive ports-cur
deltas through Email...and I have....

Today, I have been reading the man pages of "ctm" and "ctm_rmail" but I
am afraid that my brain could not comprehend completely what was written
in the man pages that I have been having problems in using "ctm_rmail"...

Can anyone give me a hint on how to use "ctm_rmail" to update ports-cur
deltas...
I am using Mozilla Mail...and in my $USER directory is the hidden
".Mozilla" where my Mail Folder is located...This is the correct path...
/usr/r_ikeda/.mozilla/r_ikeda/fsx2j0tq.slt/Mail/192.168.1.5/Inbox.sbd/FreeBSD.sbd

Thank you for whatever hints and advice that you could give me...

Rommel B. Ikeda