Problems with 6.2.0

Justin T. Gibbs gibbs at scsiguy.com
Thu Jul 19 16:29:04 PDT 2001

>Okay, here's the full dmesg log, with verbose on. Please let me know if
>you can't read the attachment!

Hmm. From the initial looks of this, it seems that your bus is not
quite up to snuff for 160.  To tell for sure, you should run with
version 6.2.0 of the driver so I can confirm that the firmware is
simply looping waiting for the data phase to complete on the bus.
What kind of bus configuration do you have (e.g. external enclosure,
cable with built in terminator, external terminator, etc.).

--
Justin