adaptec AAA-UDMA raid ide

Daniel Veillard Daniel.Veillard at w3.org
Tue Sep 5 06:38:45 PDT 2000

On Tue, Sep 05, 2000 at 09:11:05AM -0400, Geoffrey Goodrum wrote:
> Otherwise, return the card and get one that is supported.  You should also
> consider software RAID, which outperforms most hardware RAID controllers
> (various caveats apply).

  I suggest you have a look at the 3Ware Escalade adapters, they work
really great with linux !
  http://www.3ware.com/products/index.shtml

  If Adaptec is unsupportive, buy from someone else, and there is good
choice with perfect linux support around,

Daniel

--
Daniel.Veillard at w3.org | W3C, INRIA Rhone-Alpes  | Today's Bookmarks :
Tel : +33 476 615 257  | 655, avenue de l'Europe | Linux XML libxml WWW