Problems with Adaptec 29160.....

Pete Harlan harlan at artselect.com
Thu Jul 13 11:28:48 PDT 2000

Hi,

I have one too (an Adaptec 29160) and it works with Linux's test1-ac4
(which is version 5.2.0) but none of the kernels after that AFAICT
(which use 5.2.1).

I've been trying to track this down, or use development drivers (which
are somewhere presumably...?) but I'm out of town at the moment
without access to my machine.

Let me know if you get it working, or if a developer needs a loaner
card to test with.  (Which Adaptec ought to provide...)

--
Pete Harlan
harlan at artselect.com