IWILL BS100 (AIC7895) don't boot.

Jose L. Fernandez Jambrina jambrina at gr.ssr.upm.es
Tue Nov 2 01:47:17 PST 1999

Thanks very much for your help,

	I think that my SCSI buses are properly terminated: They work fine over
Windows and ...

	Taking some ideas from the mail from Patrick Keys:

 I had success to boot the system from a 2.0.34 kernel diskette (build
from the 2.0.34 kernel, taken from Debian 2.1r3)
 I was unable to boot the system from a 2.0.36 kernel diskette (build
from the 2.0.34 kernel, taken from Debian 2.1r3)
 I had success to boot from a custom 2.2.1 kernel diskette.

	So I think the problems could arrive from a badly kernel setup or from
changes made on the driver.

	I will use 2.0.34 kernel and I will wait for further help.

	Yours,

	José L.