Serious BIOS problem!--SOLVED

Tanvir Hassan tanvir at mail.org
Wed Jun 23 13:21:45 PDT 1999

Well, I stuck the card in another machine (as Adaptec suggested) and that machine
beeped a bunch of times but it did eventually boot and I reflashed the card to the
old 2.01.0 bios (using restore.bat) and then I took the card back to my machine
and everything is A-OK.  Wheee!

The moral:  if your bios ain't broke...don't fix it!