catching up with the past at the end of the millennium

Paul Svensson paul at lysator.liu.se
Tue Dec 28 09:33:00 PST 1999

	Hello again,

	I will not be surprised if you don't remember who I am,
	but as I was digging through some old files,
	I found this email address.
	That means,
	sometime during the first half of the past decade,
	our lives crossed paths,
	if ever so gently.
	Since then,
	lots of things have changed in my life,
	and no doubt in yours as well,
	and maybe we have not kept in touch
		as much as we would have liked to.

	As our calendars prepare to roll over four digits at a time,
	I'm taking this opportunity to catch up,
	and maybe return some of what we lost.

	A lot has happened since our first contact:
	My email address has changed, it's now paul at svensson.org;
	I've lost love and found it again anew;
	I no longer live in Sweden, but in New Jersey;
	I've gotten married and bought a house.

	If you would like to stay in touch,
	please don't hesitate to send me email,
	now or in the future.

	With best wishes for the next thousand years,

		/Paul