5.1.19 ?

Doug Ledford dledford at redhat.com
Mon Aug 16 13:51:34 PDT 1999

Vincent Cojot wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>
>         please forgive the dumb question but where is driver 5.1.19? The
> latest I saw on ftp.redhat.com was/is 5.1.17 as of 15 minutes ago and
> there is no patch for 2.0.37, just one patch for 2.0.36... Will there be
> no more 2.0.x patches?

Not a dumb question, I just haven't been very vocal about this.  Since people
had complained sooooo much about having a hard time getting into Red Hat's ftp
server to get my drivers, I moved their location to my web page.  You can now
go to http://people.redhat.com/dledford/aic7xxx.html to get them.

--
  Doug Ledford   <dledford at redhat.com>
   Opinions expressed are my own, but