Re: Stable/13 doesn't boot with xen

From: Brian Buhrow <buhrow_at_nfbcal.org>
Date: Tue, 07 Jun 2022 07:57:39 UTC
	hello.  I shut the system down with:
shutdown -r.
I notice that, compared to NetBSD, FreeBSD shuts down very quickly.  I'm also aware that the
NetBSD domu's don't seem to know anything about the xenbus shutdown notifications they receive
from xen.  I wonder if I need to generate some kind of ACPI notification instead?
On the other hand, I'm not sure the FreeBSD domu I have running shuts down cleanly either.

But, couldn't the xen daemons pause the system shutdown process long enough to do a destroy on
any domu's that don't respond and then close things cleanly so at least the dom0 doesn't panic
on the way down?
-thanks
-Brian