Re: Wi-Fi: netif restart wlan0: name resolution: dhclient

From: Stefan Blachmann <sblachmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2022 03:46:53 UTC
Just FYI, if that is related:

when wlan0 was used to connect to the internet (in the absence of a
physical cable) and wlan1 was used as an AP, then these DHCP problems
were regular, especially when resuming after suspend or when due to
marginal wifi signal wlan0 lost connection.

service netif restart wlan0  then regularly failed due dhclient problems.
Retrying after a sufficient delay (e.g. next day) often "did the
trick", dhclient worked.

HTH