Re: iwlwifi + linuxkpi changes in stab;e/13 now

From: <jbo_at_insane.engineer>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 11:48:54 UTC
Interesting...

I was just about to drop a message here telling you guys that this is the most stable iwlwifi experience I've had so far on my Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Gen9 (Intel AX201).
Prior to these latest updates I had a lot of problems connecting to networks. It was basically a 1-out-of-10 situation. I haven't used it extensively yet but so far it was able to connect to all networks I tested immediately with zero problems.
I've also successfully streamed a video non-stop for +3 hours. This is not something I was able to do prior.

Funny enough, I did spot firmware related error messages prior to these latest updates - Similar to what Eirik is experiencing now.

Bjoern, thanks for your hard work!