Re: iwlwifi + linuxkpi changes in stab;e/13 now

From: Eirik Øverby <ltning-freebsd-wireless_at_anduin.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2022 08:39:50 UTC
On Sun, 2022-03-27 at 23:40 +0000, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> good news for everyne tracking stable/13.   The changes are in as of
> an hour or two ago and you can update now as well to test and
> hopefully get a bit more stability.

Hi,
thanks for your hard work!

Sadly, I tested this and I get no network at all. Previous builds would
give me network for a while, but then stop working.

messages output is attached. Looks like there is some error immediately
after loading firmware (it says "Microcode SW error detected").

System is ThinkPad X1 Carbon Gen6, Intel 8265.

Halp? :)

Wbr
/Eirik