Re: iwlwifi/LinuxKPI 802.11 update

From: Bjoern A. Zeeb <bz_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2022 19:17:36 UTC
On Tue, 22 Mar 2022, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:

Further update:

since the original email there was one bug report which got fixed
(bug in skbuff compat).

I haven't heard much good or bad from people on main since.  I've
comitted a further number of changes to main in order to support other
drivers (more in a separate email probably tomorrow).

Unless I'll get further (bug) reports the current state in main is
what I am planning to MFC to stable/13 on Sunday/Monday and then see
if I can get that in for 13.1-R before RC1 still.

If more bugs arise (which I am sure will) I'll obviously deal with
that.

Any testing and reporting back would be greatly appreciated.  Even if
it is just a "this did hold up for an hour now which is more than
the 5 minutes before".

Lots of health,
Bjoern

--
Bjoern A. Zeeb                                                     r15:7