Re: iwlwifi: i7260 does not load firmware properly/wifi not working

From: Stefan Blachmann <sblachmann_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Mar 2022 18:15:04 UTC
@"FreeBSDUser" maybe try with the iwm driver instead of the iwlwifi one?

It works fine for me. The only thing is the firmware loading thing:
it does not work for me when I set in /boot/loader.conf
    iwmfw_load="YES"
which for some reason causes error messages about firmware not found.
However, explicitly specifying
    iwmXXXXfw_load="YES"
works just fine.

@Björn, is this normal (mistake on my side), or could it be considered a bug?

Just want to take the opportunity to say you many thanks for your
great development work and support!
I highly appreciate it! Many thanks!

Stefan