Re: [Guide] Fast & Stable WiFi with wifibox on FreeBSD

From: Jonathan Vasquez <jon_at_xyinn.org>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2022 10:51:20 UTC
Hey Bjoern,

I do see this in the documentation so you may be in luck:

- A supported FreeBSD/amd64 system: 12.3-RELEASE or 13.1-RELEASE. 14-CURRENT will also probably work.

- The bhyve+ port which installs unofficial patches for bhyve to fill gaps present in the base system. For FreeBSD 12, this is mandatory, but it may come handy on newer systems as well.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile