Re: Dockerfile to Bastille interpreter/translator

From: Alejandro Imass <aimass_at_yabarana.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 13:11:59 UTC
On Thu, Jan 11, 2024 at 10:34 AM Zhenlei Huang <zlei@freebsd.org> wrote:

> > So my question is, has anybody thought or have started work on an
> Dockerfile interpreter that can build native Bastille/ZFS "images" from a
> Dockerfile ?
>
> If I read you right, you may look at buildah / podman, and the runtime
> runj [1] .
>
> Good luck :)
>
> 1. https://github.com/samuelkarp/runj

Thank you! I was already looking at runj.

But what I had in mind was more like a translator from Dockerfile
to Bastillefile and/or CBSDFile, something like that.

Although honestly, I don't think that it would be too hard for ops people
to translate Dockerfiles to native FBSD ones like Bastillefile or CBSDFile

Best,

--
Alex