Re: bhyve NVMe 1.4 support

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 23:26:46 UTC
if i want to boot any os installed physically on a disk,not matter what,it
will not boot if i want also pass thru a disk or a graphic card. this is
the reason why im trying to pass as much as disks i can using the -s slot.
I see that the usb disks can be passed through using -s with the virtio-blk
or virtio-scsi driver,but none of these drivers work with the m2 / nvme
disk.