Re: u-boot debug, was: Re: U-boot on RPI3, sees disk but won't boot it

From: bob prohaska <fbsd_at_www.zefox.net>
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2022 17:09:27 UTC
On Thu, Sep 29, 2022 at 09:38:04AM -0700, Mark Millard wrote:
> On 2022-Sep-29, at 08:19, bob prohaska <fbsd@www.zefox.net> wrote:
>

> > I'll try to gather a few more examples.
> >

> FYI:
>
> Building based on the latest patch-common_usb__storage.c
> that I sent (by itself) would avoid the huge number of
> sequences like:
>
> usb_read: udev 0

[snip]

> and make the log files much smaller. Any other messages
> from usb_storage.c would still still be present.

From my point of view the size isn't a serious problem, the
script command makes capturing output easy. It seemed more
valuable to capture maximum detail until the problem is
better understood. If it's understood well enough now just
say the word and I'll recompile.

Size might become an issue, but there are larger capacity
webservers available. I'm using www.zefox.net out of habit.

Thanks for all your help!

bob prohaska