Re: Problem with outdated file

From: Danilo G. Baio <dbaio_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Nov 2021 11:14:41 UTC
On Wed, Nov 03, 2021 at 01:18:56PM +0100, Fernando Apesteguía wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 3, 2021 at 1:01 PM Danilo G. Baio <dbaio@freebsd.org> wrote:

> > > Any news on this?
> > >
> > > Weblate translations look frozen.
> > > Some articles are 100% translated but the .po file does not have all
> > > the translated strings. Also, some changes happen in the master files
> > > that are not reflected in the translations.
> > >
> > > Cheers.

> > Hum, so it didn't happen just with a single document.
>
> I assume this happens also in other languages although I didn't check.
>

> > Probably we will need a complete refresh of all translation files.
> >
> > I'll dig into this and then document the procedure in case it happens again. (I hope not).
>
> Thanks!
>

> > And to note, I didn't receive your other email on Oct 14.
>
> No worries at all!
>
> Cheers.

Hi.

All source files were updated to the latest commit in doc tree
41a849652d188f0b37c62f7ea66e97e99f17343d. [1]

No errors in the process.

Could you retest the files you had issues with?

I'll test pt-br this weekend.

I saw one new string [2] in almost all documents, which is another issue
with po4a.

1 - https://cgit.freebsd.org/doc/commit/?id=41a849652d188f0b37c62f7ea66e97e99f17343d
2 - https://translate-dev.freebsd.org/translate/documentation/articlesbsdl-gpl/pt_BR/?checksum=19a7d213651c9738

Regards.