Re: local-unbound stopped working after upgrade to 13.2

From: Dag-Erling_Smørgrav <des_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 10:01:28 UTC

Doug Hardie <bc979@lafn.org> writes:
> Local unbound never worked for what I needed.  [...]

Normally in a situation like this I'd just read your minds and diagnose
the issue and commit a patch that fixes it and then remotely hack into
your computers and apply the patch, but both my mind-reading hat and my
hacker hoodie are at the dry cleaners right now, so perhaps you could do
me a favor and describe the problem(s) you're experiencing?

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smørgrav - des@FreeBSD.org