Re: Boot hangs up with Alderlake's intel GbE NIC

From: Jonathan Vasquez <jon_at_xyinn.org>
Date: Mon, 23 May 2022 11:41:48 UTC
Hey yasu,

I haven't looked into this but if there is a way you can disable the Intel nic's driver from loading (maybe like this since it's early boot):
https://forums.freebsd.org/threads/how-to-boot-with-messed-up-boot-loader-conf.64019/post-371681

That way you can at least get in and do further troubleshooting. You'll need another way to get internet though, or maybe you can load the module manually post boot and see what happens.

Sent from ProtonMail mobile