Re: git: 43741377b143 - main - security/openssl: Security update to 1.1.1n

From: Christoph Moench-Tegeder <cmt_at_burggraben.net>
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2022 12:52:50 UTC
## Christoph Moench-Tegeder (cmt@burggraben.net):
> ## Mark Johnston (markj@freebsd.org):

> >  Mark or Thomas, if you're able
> > to build a new kernel from the releng/13.0 branch and test it, could you
> > please try this patch?
>
> I'm running that right now, building some 300+ ports (firefox on an
> empty repository).

Current status: releng/13.0+your patch built that firefox and a
nightly update run, for a total of ~600 ports, without hickup.
I'm now going back to releng/13.0 and check if that still produces
the broken files "sometimes" (in the true nature of a concurrency
issue, the failure is somewhat stochastic).

Regards,
Christoph

--
Spare Space