Re: Implementing a kexec()-style system call for FreeBSD 14 to boot a Linux kernel directly from FreeBSD.

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 08 Apr 2024 23:19:41 UTC
Hello.

Yeah,thanks. I'm already working on an alternative for vm-bhvye. I know
that what I have proposed requires a deep knowledge and I don't have it. To
dream is the only thing I can do and I wanna do. I'm also interested to
understand if it is feasible,how hard it is,if it makes sense or
not,something like this.

--
Mario.