Re: OT: Strange interaction between NIC, SSD and motherboard

From: Ralf Mardorf <ralf-mardorf_at_riseup.net>
Date: Sat, 30 Jul 2022 07:26:19 UTC
On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 09:00:27 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
>On Sat, 30 Jul 2022 00:56:44 -0400, Aryeh Friedman wrote:
>>I mean exactly that (it will not hold in a good cable... I also needed
>>to replace the cable because it's clips had broken)

PS: I made good experiences with a cheap crimp pliers made of
plastic. Nowadays there are crimp pliers made of metal available for
less than 5,- €. The connectors are inexpensive. Since cables are
inexpensive, too, I'm usually in favour of a new cable, but sometimes
it can be more convenient to replace the connector.