Re: Fwd: [package - main-amd64-default][net/Sockets] Failed for Sockets-2.3.9.9_3 in build

From: Robert Clausecker <fuz_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 15:19:58 UTC
Hi Andrea,

Thank you for still keeping up with ports emails after all these years!
Best would be if you filed a PR on bugzilla indicating that you wish to
deprecate the port and are looking for others to step up.  This makes it
easier to keep track of things.  Our process is to deprecate the port
with an expiration date of a few months into the future.  If nobody
steps up to take up the work, it'll eventually get deleted.

Yours,
Robert Clausecker

--
()  ascii ribbon campaign - for an 8-bit clean world
/\  - against html email  - against proprietary attachments