Re: Fwd: irc/iroffer-dinoex blocks "make index"

From: Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 09 May 2022 05:33:07 UTC
Hello.

As a very rare possibility...

A possible cause of strings like libruby.so is that ${RUBY_SHLIBVER} in RUBY_LIB_DEPENDS of irc/iroffer-dinoex/Makefile may be an empty string.
USE_RUBY=yes is set by RUBY_USE=RUBY=yes.
If USE_RUBY=yes is set, depend on ruby by BUILD_DEPENDS and RUN_DEPENDS.
Since LIB_DEPENDS is effectively BUILD_DEPEND+RUN_DEPENDS, isn't LIB_DEPENDS used on other USE_RUBY=yes ports?
Therefore, other ports do not cause this problem.

This is just my guess, and someone should look into the truth :)

Regards.