Re: Poudriere not making packagesite.pkg

From: Tatsuki Makino <tatsuki_makino_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 05:23:01 UTC
Shane Ambler wrote on 2022/12/16 13:57:
> I have apache setup to view the build progress but have used file:// for
> pkg config to access the repo. This was working for several years
>
> The packagesite files are not being made after the pkgs are built, they
> are not in the .real_xxx dir

Then I think I have a pkg-repo failure in build_repo() in /usr/local/share/poudriere/common.sh.
It's tricky because 3.3.7_1 seems to proceed to the end of the process even if it fails :)

I think it may be a better to create 1 package with variables such as PKG_REPO_SIGNING_KEY, SIGNING_COMMAND and PKG_REPO_FROM_HOST commented out, and see if it is created successfully first, for example.

Regards.