Re: Poudriere not making packagesite.pkg

From: Shane Ambler <FreeBSD_at_ShaneWare.Biz>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2022 04:57:17 UTC
On 16/12/22 3:14 pm, Tatsuki Makino wrote:
> Hello.
> Shane Ambler wrote on 2022/12/16 13:26:
>> When I build a port with poudriere I am not getting the meta and
>> packagsite files to update pkg, leaving me unable to install pkgs onto
>> the host system
>> Any ideas why this has stopped working?
>
> If you are using Apache for your HTTP server, it may be a problem with a configuration like Options FollowSymLinks.
> If you can't follow the symlink to the real files in the .real_<unixepochtime> directory, I think the problem is on the poudriere side.

I have apache setup to view the build progress but have used file:// for
pkg config to access the repo. This was working for several years

The packagesite files are not being made after the pkgs are built, they
are not in the .real_xxx dir

--
FreeBSD - the place to B...Software Developing

Shane Ambler