Re: firefox-104.0,2 crashing

From: David Wolfskill <david_at_catwhisker.org>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 01:27:52 UTC
On Wed, Aug 17, 2022 at 09:05:06PM -0400, Jesús Daniel Colmenares Oviedo wrote:
> But you are using DNS.

Of course.

> Can you try to reproduce the problem without DNS?

Probably not: I have booted the machine in environments where there is
no PTR record for the IP address; no issues.

> I think you don't have the above problem because your hostname is
> resolved.

Well, when it's not, I fall back to a hostname of "localhost" -- which
is the only thing that makes sense to my mind.

Peace,
david
--
David H. Wolfskill                              david@catwhisker.org
See "Truth Social"?  Read it as "Pravda" -- and adjust expectations accordingly.

See https://www.catwhisker.org/~david/publickey.gpg for my public key.