Re: Resolved: devel/llvm13 build: "ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed"

From: Nuno Teixeira <eduardo_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 14 Aug 2022 14:50:54 UTC
Hello Mark,

I use poudriere with USE_TMPFS=no, ofc because of low mem)

The problem "ninja: build stopped: subcommand failed" have some time now
and it's caused by a build peak of memory that affects people with less
than 32/64GB mem and to solve building it must be build using one builder
with one core thats takes about 7 hours on my machine or with 6c+6t on 12.3
i386 that takes about 45min (123i386 is the only jail that I can use all
cores).

llvm 12 build without problems

Cheers

Mark Millard <marklmi@yahoo.com> escreveu no dia domingo, 14/08/2022 à(s)