Re: Why NOARCH packages aren't available on all architectures?

From: Yuri <yuri_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 05:58:03 UTC
On 8/4/22 20:37, Tatsuki Makino wrote:
> It seems to require cmake and ninja.

This shouldn't affect NOARCH packages. Once such package is built on one
architecture it should be promoted to all architectures, even to ones
where some build dependencies might not be available.

> However, it doesn't seem to exist because those builds have probably
> stopped.

This doesn't seem to be the case.

> My internet connection is not set up to see the official poudriere
> logs, though:)

All connections are capable to see these logs.

You need to:

* sudo pkg add tor && sudo service tor onestart

* add the Proxy add-on to your browser

* setup the Proxy add-on to use Tor through localhost:9050

After this you would be able to see all IPv6 sites.

Yuri