Re: Chromium and Iridium consistently not building for 123amd64 latest

From: Pau Amma <pauamma_at_gundo.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2022 03:29:55 UTC
On 2022-04-26 06:57, Chris wrote:
> On 2022-04-25 17:16, Pau Amma wrote:
>>>>
>>> Perhaps it are buid timeouts causing this, it builds 12.3 builds fine
>>> in poudriere on my quadcore 2015 laptop (I tested the upcoming
>>> Chromium 101 on 12.3-i386 quarterly yesterday).
>>
>> So what can I do, given that running a local poudriere isn't an option
>> for me and
>> I don't want to go down the rabbit hole of building individual ports?
>> Wait and
>> hope that it will get in under the deadline soon?
> The ports tree is hardly a rabbit hole, even if you're mixing it with
> packages.

*sigh* Unless you know why I called it that (and no matter what you
think, you don't, because - surprise! - I haven't said*), perhaps
consider that I'm likely enough right and focus on the question I
actually asked instead of calling me wrong without evidence?

*No, that's not an invitation to ask. If anything, it's an invitation
*not* to ask and instead to acknowledge you don't know.

--
#BlackLivesMatter #TransWomenAreWomen #AccessibilityMatters
#StandWithUkrainians