Re: [REQUEST] Portfolio Performance

From: Master One via ports <ports_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 29 Aug 2021 02:42:28 UTC
Maybe I should have mentioned that I'm not a FreeBSD user yet, but just
checking out the possibility to replace Arch Linux on my laptop.

I know about the Porters Handbook, but I'm not a developer or
programmer, so diving in that deep may not be an option for me (I
possibly would if I could, but then it may be a question of available
time to learn all that's necessary and actually do it).

I thought maybe I can gain the interest of someone who is capable and
would find use of that software for himself.