Re: What's going on with vnets and epairs w/ addresses?

From: Gleb Smirnoff <glebius_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Thu, 22 Dec 2022 16:04:22 UTC
On Sun, Dec 18, 2022 at 10:52:58AM -0600, Kyle Evans wrote:
K> It still behaved much better prior to eb93b99d6986, which you and Mark
K> were going to work on a solution for to allow the cred "leak" to close
K> up much more quickly. CC markj@, since I think it's been six months
K> since the last time I inquired about it, making this a good time to do
K> it again...

I had a branch with a KPI to force purge SMR zone. That could be triggered
by a sysctl or automatically from the jail code. I will look for it and
share.

Sorry for 4 day delay on this (and other topics), I've been mostly offline.
I will reply to all mails on this thread before Monday.

--
Gleb Smirnoff