Re: Only root can access a fusefs mount in a jail?

From: David Schlachter <david_at_schlachter.ca>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2021 14:34:22 UTC
Found the solution — it wasn't a jail-specific issue. Fusefs mounts are
restricted to the user who mounted them, unless the 'allow_other' flag is
set on the mount. So, for another user to access root's fusefs mount, it
can be mounted as follows:

# sshfs -o uid=1001,gid=1001,allow_other user@server.tld: /mnt

David