Fwd: GSOC Network Configuration Libraries

From: Hanwen Gu <allezvicki_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2024 14:55:17 UTC
---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Hanwen Gu <allezvicki@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 4, 2024 at 10:50 PM
Subject: GSOC Network Configuration Libraries
To: allanjude@freebsd.org <allanjude@freebsd.org>
Cc: <hackers@freebsg.org>

Hi,

I am a second year student at Huazhong University of Science and
Technology (Wuhan, China), and I'm interested in working with FreeBSD
on the Network Configuration Libraries project for GSOC 2024.

FreeBSD has been my daily driver for several months now and I'd really
love to contribute back to the community. I am familiar with C systems
programming and networking, and I've been able to configure ipfw NAT
for my bhyve vms.

I am planning on working on a proposal for this project. If you could
provide me with more guidance or suggestions, I would greatly
appreciate it.

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Hanwen Gu