New to freeBSD and looking for guidance

From: Sairaj Kodilkar <skodilkar7_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 15:52:26 UTC
Hello hackers
I am Sairaj Kodilkar, a kernel enthusiast and looking to explore FreeBSD. I
am currently working at samsung semiconductor research and previously
interned as linux kernel developer at Texas instruments, where I worked on
adding xen hypervisor support for their SOC. I previously contributed to
unikernel as part of google summer of code where I worked on synchronizing
virtio network driver.
I was going through the ideas list and found  "Solaris Doors IPC
Implementation" and "bhyve gdb-stub/dcons integration". I would like to
know if they are still available.
Also I am new to FreeBSD, so any guidance on these topics is appreciated.

Regards
Sairaj Kodilkar