Re: The Case for Rust (in the base system)

From: David Chisnall <theraven_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2024 13:15:41 UTC
On 1 Feb 2024, at 13:04, Wojciech Puchar <wojtek@puchar.net> wrote:

> my talking is useless

I completely agree.  When your talking is entirely personal attacks and vague claims with no evidence or data to support them, it is entirely useless.

If you wish to engage with the topic politely, on the basis of the technical merits of the topics under discussion, then your contributions could be valuable.  If you’re just going to complain that any use of post-1980 tooling is a plot by corporations to enable incompetent programmers to contribute to FreeBSD then you would help everyone by just reading the thread and not posting.

I’ve not quoted the rest of your post because that kind of message has absolutely no place in this project.

David