Re: How to blacklist the nouveau driver on FreeBSD....

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2023 09:32:54 UTC
I've fixed some errors found in the tutorial that I wrote,this :

https://www.reddit.com/r/freebsd/comments/13qfz3t/comment/jlncmxh/?context=3

adding these command lines :

cp -r /compat/ubuntu/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu /lib

cp -r /compat/ubuntu/etc/alternatives /etc

cp -r /compat/ubuntu/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu /usr/lib

and boom. The error is changed. Now I think that we are getting closer to
the real error to fix :

https://pastebin.ubuntu.com/p/BSGYsWH2Hf/

The real error now is : CUDA cuInit: Unknown error.

This seems to be a more interesting error to talk about.

--
Mario.