Re: freebsd on an ebook ereader ?

From: Mario Marietto <marietto2008_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 09 May 2023 17:23:51 UTC
Very thanks bro'.

None of your suggested devices fits my requirements for starting the
hacking process,but...ehy...nice tries. I'm not interested in Android at
all. For some time I've been looking for an old /but not too much/
device,like a phone or tablet where I can install Linux or even
better,FreeBSD. The device should capture my curiosity. It should be a
particular device. The Amazon tablet is not good because I hate amazon and
I hate Android. Another story is the awesome remarkable. WIll be
interesting to try to install Linux and / or FreeBSD there...but...it is
too expensive for me. And unfortunately I haven't any high experience in
such things. I can finish a project that's already been started. Maybe. I
would be also interested to install FreeBSD on the Jetson nano or on the
pinephone. But not alone. If someone has the same boal,I would like to
participate for sure. I'm more intrigued by installing FreeBSD on an old
mobile phone. That's for sure.

--
Mario.