Re: Delay in 14.0-RELEASE cycle and blocking items

From: Glen Barber <gjb_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2023 01:44:09 UTC
On Mon, May 01, 2023 at 06:14:49PM +0000, Glen Barber wrote:
[...]
> A more up-to-date schedule for the 14.0 release will be published in the
> near future, though nothing is yet set in stone.
>
> Thank you for your patience, and for any help in getting us through
> these outstanding items.

Just a quick update on this:  I am working on the updated draft schedule
for 14.0-RELEASE, and will send several teams internally for comments.

A new schedule should be expected to be available on the website and
announced on these mailing lists within the week, give or take a few
days.

Thank you again for your patience and the need for the delay.

And certainly not to be excluded - thank you to everyone who helped in
ironing out the issues blocking 14.0.

Glen
On behalf of:	re@