Re: Absent Linux Libraries

From: Jake Freeland <jake_at_technologyfriends.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2022 23:25:15 UTC
Hi Mark,

It looks like igt-gpu-tools has changed quite a bit since your
modifications were made.
I found the remnants of your work on Github before starting my port. I am
going to try
to work around those libraries for now, but I'll probably end up porting
procps and using
linprocfs as you suggested.

I appreciate the pointers and am thankful to have your old port for
direction.

Jake Freeland