Re: FOSDEM 2022 Valgrind

From: Paul Floyd <paulf2718_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2022 10:51:44 UTC

> On 31 Jan 2022, at 02:37, Pau Amma <pauamma@gundo.com> wrote:
>
> Because timely accessibility matters: regardless of closed captions (you *are* providing close captions, right?), will you make a text equivalent available at the same time so anyone who needs or prefers to use that can take part meaningfully in discussion?

I just enquired, and no, there are no subtitles.

I have uploaded the slides (Keynote and PowerPoint [+ PDF but without speaker notes]) but my notes are fairly sparse, mainly just reminders to prompt me.

Do you have any preferred format for a transcription? (It’ll take a while to transcribe. Keynote or a text file would be easiest for me, plus whatever formats I can convert Keynote to.

A+
Paul