Re: OpenSSH 8.7p1 update for the base system

From: Ed Maste <emaste_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 5 Sep 2021 10:42:45 -0400
On Sun, 5 Sept 2021 at 00:04, Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk_at_mit.edu> wrote:

> Hi Ed,
>
> I'm not sure whether this would be something for the release notes or not,
> but I believe that making privilege separation mandatory causes GSSAPI
> credential delegation to essentially not work.

I think privilege separation became mandatory in 7.5p1, imported in
d93a896ef959 in 2017. Thus I believe this hasn't been functional for
quite some time; am I mistaken?

It should still be documented, even if it's well after the fact. I
think it's also worth trying to fix, although I'm not sure if I will
have time to work on it.