Re: OpenSSH 8.7p1 update for the base system

From: Benjamin Kaduk <kaduk_at_mit.edu>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 2021 04:04:07 UTC
Hi Ed,

I'm not sure whether this would be something for the release notes or not,
but I believe that making privilege separation mandatory causes GSSAPI
credential delegation to essentially not work.  (There are several pieces
that interact to make this happen, and I don't expect you to do any work to
try to fix it; this would just be a question of whether any documentation
of the change should occur.)

-Ben